Are You Ready For Some Fallout?
Stung by the repercussions and trying to mollify his critics, country singer, Hank Williams Jr., held a press conference today to explain his criticism of President Obama.
“I usually hold my tongue when a president is, in my opinion, out of line. I held my tongue when President Bush, as a result of starting wars and cutting taxes for all my rowdy and rich friends raised the debt ceiling:
- by $450 billion to $6.4 trillion in June 2002;
- by $984 billion to $7.384 trillion 11 months later, in May 2003;
- by $800 billion to $8.184 trillion 18 months later, in November 2004;
- by $781 billion to $8.965 trillion 16 months later, in March 2006;
- by $850 billion to $9.815 trillion 18 months later, in September 2007;
- by $800 billion to $10.615 trillion 10 months later, in July 2008;
- and by $700 billion to $11.315 trillion three months later, in October 2008.
- started a war to catch one person and failed.
- started another war to distract from the first war.